0 thoughts on “Got a Ten Year Gap?

  1. Kat

    Records will vary from state to state, but tax rolls, educable children lists, state census (taken at times other than the federal), deed records, draft registrations,and newspapers(especially county weeklies) will help fill in the gaps.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.