No one can do it all. There will be genealogical work “left undone” when you are no longer able to actively be involved in genealogical research. Try and prioritize:
- preserve and share things you have access to that no one else does–pictures, family memorabilia, etc.
- identify any photographs you’ve not already
- share and preserve any compilations you’ve already made
- write up and share any discoveries you’ve made
- research those records most at risk for being lost forever
- realize that you can’t do it all