Quite a few people read Genealogy Tip of the Day in one way, shape, or form. It’s impossible for every tip to be new to everyone every day as readers come from a variety of backgrounds and levels of research experience.
However, we at least hope to:
- remind you of something you forgot;
- make you think of something slightly different that impacts your own research;
- remind you of the importance of being as accurate as humanly possible;
- remind you to think and analyze as you research;
- give you a tip you can share with your genealogy friends (just be certain to tell them you saw it on Genealogy Tip of the Day).
Thanks for reading! We appreciate all those who support Genealogy Tip of the Day in one way or another.