I maintain the following genealogy blogs:
- Rootdig.com—Michael’s thoughts, research problems, suggestions, and whatever else crosses his desk
- Genealogy Tip of the Day—one genealogy research tip every day–short and to the point
- Genealogy Search Tip—websites I’ve discovered and the occasional online research tip–short and to the point
- Casefile Clues–information on my genealogy how-to newsletter which focuses on analysis, interpretation, and methodology through case studies and document analysis.
- Genealogy Transcriber—one piece of handwriting every day–can you read it?
Please let others who may be interested in these blogs know about them.
Subscription and unsubscription options are on every page of the blog and in every update email that is sent out.
Thanks for your continued support.