Our goals at Genealogy Tip of the Day are relatively simple. We want you to:
- think about the genealogical information you obtain–broadly put, “how accurate is it?”
- think about “how” you research–am I interacting with information or reacting to it?
- be aware of “overlooked” sources–am I always using the same sources for every problem?
- be reminded of things that you may have forgotten–we all forget!
- remember that no one knows everything
- stay excited about your research–your ancestors’ story needs to be uncovered
We do have to sell things to keep the doors open–but all are welcome to hang around and participate whether they make a purchase or not. And…we don’t mention or link to anything that we have not actually purchased ourselves.
And…as some of you know, there’s no “we” here…just me. Unless you count the dog <grin>.