Maximizing 1850 and Later US Census Records
We are excited to offer this new class on using US census records as a download set. Virtually every US genealogist uses census records, but not everyone is aware of how those records can be maximized for what they do contain. There are limitations to these records, but there are advantages to them as well. If you’ve wondered if you are getting the most out of US census records, this class is for you. Order today for $45.
This set of three lectures (handouts included) will look at US census records from 1850 through 1940. Topics discussed will include:
- enumerator instructions and how information “got in the census”
- organization of original records
- working with family structure in 1850-1870 records
- correlating a family’s census records over time
- evaluating accuracy of census records
- determining other records suggested by a family’s enumerations
Also included is a pre-session on organizing online census searching. Your order includes four presentations and handouts.
Our approach is laid-back, down-to-earth, and informal while providing accurate information and analysis.
- $45 total–includes all sessions and handouts
You’ll be sent an email immediately after your purchase has processed. That email will include download instructions. Downloads must be done within 24 hours of purchase. Presentations can then viewed as many times as you want and are for personal use only. There is no streaming of our products.
If you registered for this class and missed downloads or need content, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org